At strategic level there is a need to deliver a technology platform for the business community to “Manage by Business Processes and not just by Business Transactions”. To this effect, an innovative blend of Business Process Management (BPM) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) needs to be employed to deliver a network of distributed business services (as engineered capabilities) that can be linked together dynamically to deploy an end-to-end visible business, thereby attracting early benefits out of emerging market opportunities.
The fuelling need for g-localization (globalization with a local flavor), business diversification, mergers and acquisitions imposes unique technology challenges for any enterprise. These challenges are a direct outcome of the historical technology proliferation within the IT eco-system of the enterprises. As a result, business faces real-life issues with respect to time-to-market, profitability, operational efficiencies and costs. In such circumstances, providing business-centric technology solutions become important for the organization.
The following are a few of the major market drivers / key trends:
- Differentiating customer experience
- Performance driven corporate culture
- Business and IT synergy
- Knowledge retention and growth
- Ability to take decision on the fly
- Operational excellence
- Regulatory compliance
- Covers strategy through execution
- Adapts to enterprise needs
- Supports the “Think Big, Build Step-by-Step” philosophy
- Thrives on governance and people
- Drives continuous process improvement
What FORZIA Provides
FORZIA Business Process Management Approach includes:
- Design Review Services: FORZIA’s business process management services team can help you get your BPM project off on the right foot with a thorough review of your application design. Working side-by-side with your project team and leveraging best-practice design principles, FORZIA will provide valuable feedback on both your design and your design process.
- Usability Review Services: No matter how well-designed an application is internally, and no matter how powerful the underlying business process management system, the application won’t live up to its potential if your user interfaces are not meeting the needs of end users. FORZIA will review your UIs from the user perspective and help you identify ways to improve the user experience and increase user productivity.
- Transition Readiness Assessments: Before you launch, FORZIA will help you test your application, tune it, and prepare it for deployment. We’ll also work with you to assess your organization’s readiness to utilize the application.
- Performance Checkup Services: Once your BPM application has been up and running for six months to a year, we can help evaluate your application’s performance to see whether you’re getting your maximum possible return. Detailed analysis and feedback from FORZIA can help you to fine tune your application and to optimize future applications as well.
- FORZIA helps measure the value of your business and IT with experience gathered over years of delivering to clients just what the enterprise needs.
- Our BPM focus is helping you achieve a differentiating customer experience by abstracting business processes and optimizing them.
- By leveraging our business knowledge, you can trust FORZIA to help you predict your business workflows with more certainty than ever.