Embark on an end-to-end transformation of legacy applications to newer technologies and architectures to mitigate cost and risks, with FORZIA’s Application Modernization Services.
- Increased TCO
- Time and cost of introducing new products or services amidst constant regulatory and compliance changes
- Enterprise integration
- New channel requirements
- Unsupported technologies, which pose huge risks for application maintenance
- Non-strategic technologies and shortage of skills
- Redundancies in application portfolio across business functions and technologies
What FORZIA Provides
We, at FORZIA, provide a variety of application modernization services to address numerous customer-specific problems. FORZIA’s solutions cover the entire spectrum of services:
- Strategy definition
- Post-implementation support
- Application Modernization Assessment
- Re-hosting to a New Platform
- Application Rationalization
- Service Oriented Architecture Transformation
- Application Re-engineering
- Application Portfolio Assessment: Review the application portfolio to assess risks, issues and constraints. Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement that align with your business and IT strategies.
- Legacy to SOA Conversion services: Obtain a view of application modernization options for improving the value of existing applications in a target SOA environment including recommended implementation approaches, tooling, risks, issues, constraints and mitigation plans.
- Application analysis and Implementation services: Identify and evaluate options for application modernization based on a detailed analysis and discovery of the application software and consider recommendations for a target architecture and modernization roadmap based on business value and ROI.
- Application Documentation Services: Develop application documentation to support modernization or improve maintenance and testing efficiency.
- Application and data rationalization Services: Consolidate and rationalize data and applications to eliminate redundancy, improve efficiency and make improvements to data quality.
The key differentiators in FORZIA’s capabilities include the following:
- Proven solution frameworks and process assets
- Automation tools
- Capability to build / enhance the tools for customer or engagement-specific purposes
The value proposition of FORZIA’s application modernization services lies in its easy to implement solutions and the low-risk transformation using cutting edge technology platforms.
- IT TCO reduction and mitigation of legacy skills issue
- Improved time-to-market for new products and / or services amidst regulatory or compliance changes
- Integrated enterprise applications
- Ability to add new channel requirements with reuse
- Exit from non-strategic and unsupported technologies
- Ability to spend more on strategic initiatives, with a modernized portfolio
- Preservation of critical business processes from legacy applications
- Reduced application portfolio bloat, leading to simplification and standardization